which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • [quote=srautane;32580]People who think Wyg's cad sucks, I recommend using Google Sketchup... very powerful and easy to use and Wyg supports it's native format.

+1 on Sketchup. I like to do all my 3D on Sketchup and then go to WYG. WYG has improved the CAD features slightly over the years but it is still an awful CAD environment.

I've used WYG since 2003 and taught it since 2006 as part of my lighting curriculum, and the upgrades are just too pricey to continue especially with the freakin' dongle and dongle replacement policy.

I could never get WYG to speak to Hog either. Changes on the HOG would reflect in WYG, but I couldn't pre-design in WYG and hook it up to HOG and get what I did in WYG to show up live in HOG. This is what I thought the product was FOR in the first place! According to the person I spoke to at Cast, WYG is not designed that way. It was designed to reflect what is live onstage in your WYG. I think that is BS... I mean, what is the POINT of a visualizer if you can't design offline and bring it to the live environment ready to go?

I'm looking into ESP.
  • [quote=srautane;32580]People who think Wyg's cad sucks, I recommend using Google Sketchup... very powerful and easy to use and Wyg supports it's native format.

+1 on Sketchup. I like to do all my 3D on Sketchup and then go to WYG. WYG has improved the CAD features slightly over the years but it is still an awful CAD environment.

I've used WYG since 2003 and taught it since 2006 as part of my lighting curriculum, and the upgrades are just too pricey to continue especially with the freakin' dongle and dongle replacement policy.

I could never get WYG to speak to Hog either. Changes on the HOG would reflect in WYG, but I couldn't pre-design in WYG and hook it up to HOG and get what I did in WYG to show up live in HOG. This is what I thought the product was FOR in the first place! According to the person I spoke to at Cast, WYG is not designed that way. It was designed to reflect what is live onstage in your WYG. I think that is BS... I mean, what is the POINT of a visualizer if you can't design offline and bring it to the live environment ready to go?

I'm looking into ESP.
Children
No Data
Related