which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • I just did my last show of Wyg R22. and it saved my ass. I walked into a rig i did not pack. there was many many things missing.I didn"t get any in venue program time. Annyways Wyg did everything I needed it to. I had set up the show and programed with wyg a week before. CADing with it took less the 30 minutes, Placment took another 15, and addressing took 2. Granted it was a small show, 5 truss, 24 mac 250 Entour, 32 par, 13 led par, and 8 lekos.

I run it all off a tablet pc (hp tx1228ca). Works wonders for me. I guess it really comes down to how you work. On a sidenote i do plots in VW 11. also only takes 30 min for an average plot
  • I just did my last show of Wyg R22. and it saved my ass. I walked into a rig i did not pack. there was many many things missing.I didn"t get any in venue program time. Annyways Wyg did everything I needed it to. I had set up the show and programed with wyg a week before. CADing with it took less the 30 minutes, Placment took another 15, and addressing took 2. Granted it was a small show, 5 truss, 24 mac 250 Entour, 32 par, 13 led par, and 8 lekos.

I run it all off a tablet pc (hp tx1228ca). Works wonders for me. I guess it really comes down to how you work. On a sidenote i do plots in VW 11. also only takes 30 min for an average plot
Children
No Data
Related