which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • For the record i use. ESP Vision 3 on running under MAC OSX twinned with Vectorworks 2010. I Find this to be a very usable and time efficient solution because everything can be done in one workflow.

I was a wyg user and still use MSD for some projects, but for me ESP (when they get it fully sorted) will pack the power to do most things.

I find the support from ESP to be very good too. Keep up the good work AJ, Kensy and the Team.

I just wish Barco/ HES / Flying Pig would produce a connectivity driver for MAC, then you wouldn't need the DP8 to get ArtNET into vision.

MacPRO 8 Core 2.93Ghz
    16GB RAM
    ATI 512MB Graphics
    Vision 3
    VW 2010
  • For the record i use. ESP Vision 3 on running under MAC OSX twinned with Vectorworks 2010. I Find this to be a very usable and time efficient solution because everything can be done in one workflow.

I was a wyg user and still use MSD for some projects, but for me ESP (when they get it fully sorted) will pack the power to do most things.

I find the support from ESP to be very good too. Keep up the good work AJ, Kensy and the Team.

I just wish Barco/ HES / Flying Pig would produce a connectivity driver for MAC, then you wouldn't need the DP8 to get ArtNET into vision.

MacPRO 8 Core 2.93Ghz
    16GB RAM
    ATI 512MB Graphics
    Vision 3
    VW 2010
Children
No Data
Related