which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=MWPS1;61964]I have found that cost of wyg is very prohibitive

I'm not going to argue about the merits and/or drawbacks of these products since a lot of it comes down to personal preference in the end.

However, Vectorworks + ESP is far more expensive from the start as well as annually. Here's the numbers as of Aug 2012 comparing products with similar feature sets:

Vectorworks Spotlight + Renderworks w/ ESP unlimited bundle - $9,300.00
    WYSIWYG Perform - $5,800.00

Vectorworks upgrades (every 1-2 years) - approx $500.00
    ESP Unlimited annual subscription - $1,350.00
    WYG Perform annual subscription - $1,200.00

WYG is cheaper by over 50% to purchase initially, and the annual costs are also about 50% less.

Again, I'm not speaking to functions or features on either platform, but on costs I think you need to re-examine your numbers.
  • [QUOTE=MWPS1;61964]I have found that cost of wyg is very prohibitive

I'm not going to argue about the merits and/or drawbacks of these products since a lot of it comes down to personal preference in the end.

However, Vectorworks + ESP is far more expensive from the start as well as annually. Here's the numbers as of Aug 2012 comparing products with similar feature sets:

Vectorworks Spotlight + Renderworks w/ ESP unlimited bundle - $9,300.00
    WYSIWYG Perform - $5,800.00

Vectorworks upgrades (every 1-2 years) - approx $500.00
    ESP Unlimited annual subscription - $1,350.00
    WYG Perform annual subscription - $1,200.00

WYG is cheaper by over 50% to purchase initially, and the annual costs are also about 50% less.

Again, I'm not speaking to functions or features on either platform, but on costs I think you need to re-examine your numbers.
Children
No Data
Related