Hog PC Universes

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any plans to implement something like magic q pc where you can use 1 dmx universe for free for testing purposes with a cheap usb dmx dongle?

The reason i ask is because we are thinking of buying 4 widgets for hog pc, but thats alot of money to spend without testing how stable the software is!!!!

Cheers
Parents
  • Nope...the software and any future versions are free, so you've got to pay for the hardware. There is no "Demo" version of the software....the software you download for free is exactly the same software used to run shows.

If you look at it long term, it really is a great deal!

Myself and many others can vouch for the current stability of the software and hardware, but if you have doubts I suggest either renting a widget to test, or any of the PC based consoles (iPC, RoadHog, or Full Boar).....as they run exactly the same H3PC application, and use the same widget PCBs inside.

Hope this helps:)
  • Nope...the software and any future versions are free, so you've got to pay for the hardware. There is no "Demo" version of the software....the software you download for free is exactly the same software used to run shows.

If you look at it long term, it really is a great deal!

Myself and many others can vouch for the current stability of the software and hardware, but if you have doubts I suggest either renting a widget to test, or any of the PC based consoles (iPC, RoadHog, or Full Boar).....as they run exactly the same H3PC application, and use the same widget PCBs inside.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related