Hog PC Universes

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any plans to implement something like magic q pc where you can use 1 dmx universe for free for testing purposes with a cheap usb dmx dongle?

The reason i ask is because we are thinking of buying 4 widgets for hog pc, but thats alot of money to spend without testing how stable the software is!!!!

Cheers
Parents
  • Hi,
    I can also say that HOG software and hardware is awesome. My first intro to it was at PLASA this year, and by just reading the manual and having 30 mins or so on a console, i had mastered the basics. I am fully trained on Grand MA series 1, Congo, Strand 500 series, and soon to be the HOG too. I am only sixteen but i am pretty sure i am going to be using high end for the rest of my career. If you want my advice, GO WITH THE HOG!

Hope this helps :hogsign:
  • Hi,
    I can also say that HOG software and hardware is awesome. My first intro to it was at PLASA this year, and by just reading the manual and having 30 mins or so on a console, i had mastered the basics. I am fully trained on Grand MA series 1, Congo, Strand 500 series, and soon to be the HOG too. I am only sixteen but i am pretty sure i am going to be using high end for the rest of my career. If you want my advice, GO WITH THE HOG!

Hope this helps :hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related