Hog 3 dust cover

I just purchased a Hog 3 used and it didn't come with a dust cover. Is my only option to buy the High End OEM cover? For $75 does it at least have the Hog logo on it?
Thanks
Parents
  • Most of the sizes, they already have, but they will also custom make them to your specs.

For my Expansion Wing and Hog 3, I just asked for one for a Hog 3 cover. It has an open back for the connections and tapers down the front. If they don't have the cover listed, they will ask for specs or the manufacturers website.

They will also do custom work. For our FOH Venue Profiles, we have 2 external monitors mounted to each console along with Littlelites. We asked for covers with cutouts for the monitor stands and Littlelites so nothing has to be taken down. They did a slit in the locations so it just slides right onto the consoles.

Really nice people to deal with.
  • Most of the sizes, they already have, but they will also custom make them to your specs.

For my Expansion Wing and Hog 3, I just asked for one for a Hog 3 cover. It has an open back for the connections and tapers down the front. If they don't have the cover listed, they will ask for specs or the manufacturers website.

They will also do custom work. For our FOH Venue Profiles, we have 2 external monitors mounted to each console along with Littlelites. We asked for covers with cutouts for the monitor stands and Littlelites so nothing has to be taken down. They did a slit in the locations so it just slides right onto the consoles.

Really nice people to deal with.
Children
No Data
Related