Newbie or Easy Question ESP Vision Visualizer

Hi knowledgeable hoggers, thanks for your advice and hand holding. I am sure this question seems silly but I can't seem to figure it out. I did a search on the website for visualizers and read the threads. I also read Wholehog's and ESP Vision's manuals.

Someone suggested I download ESP Visions demo and pre- program that way... Everything is running on my laptop and the network program in between says connected using loopback. I downloaded the Hog Demo show file and it seems to be loaded into ESP Vision (lights have some sort of pre programmed cues but I don't see in hog). Are the universes and patching pre-done for the file? How do you gain manual control (faders) using the demo program? IS there a way to program your own light show using the demo somehow and just updating beam positions?

Lost....
Dan
Parents
  • I had a issue with ESP and Hog 3 you know a cell resize icon like you get in excel or when changing the size of a cell of a table it would stick on this and not give me control back until I hit alt-cntrl-del I am running a 3ghz 4gig ram win xp system with esp and hog 3 nothing else open, just the demo file and contest file. Do I have the right demo file this is confusing. ESP and Hog on same laptop. Also for some reason I open the patch window and in the demo file I got from esp's website for hog 3 everything looks patched but I only get control of the xspots. I did auto pallets and then tried all fixtures open white and only xpots respond. I am still making my way through the manual but what happend to the effects pallete in hog 2?
    Dan
  • I had a issue with ESP and Hog 3 you know a cell resize icon like you get in excel or when changing the size of a cell of a table it would stick on this and not give me control back until I hit alt-cntrl-del I am running a 3ghz 4gig ram win xp system with esp and hog 3 nothing else open, just the demo file and contest file. Do I have the right demo file this is confusing. ESP and Hog on same laptop. Also for some reason I open the patch window and in the demo file I got from esp's website for hog 3 everything looks patched but I only get control of the xspots. I did auto pallets and then tried all fixtures open white and only xpots respond. I am still making my way through the manual but what happend to the effects pallete in hog 2?
    Dan
Children
No Data
Related