DP8000

So I've been hearing about the new DP8000 and how it's art net ready. I'm not sure what means, but someone was telling me that i can address the fixtures from the board itself, is that true? Is there anyone who can enlighten me a little bit?:06:

I googled art net a bit and got really confused. Im a self taught lighting guy if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=theDutchGuy]The DP8000 will be a big step forward for the Hog3 system, but it's not the answer to everyone's every prayer, unfortunately :17:

How do you figure Erik? I think the DP-8K is going to solve ALL the processing/hardware issues that we have to deal with presently.

While it won't make it H3 the "perfect desk"....the other stuff is all software related.....most which I figure will be implemented over the course of the next year or so.....depending on what priorities the developers have.
  • [quote=theDutchGuy]The DP8000 will be a big step forward for the Hog3 system, but it's not the answer to everyone's every prayer, unfortunately :17:

How do you figure Erik? I think the DP-8K is going to solve ALL the processing/hardware issues that we have to deal with presently.

While it won't make it H3 the "perfect desk"....the other stuff is all software related.....most which I figure will be implemented over the course of the next year or so.....depending on what priorities the developers have.
Children
No Data
Related