Full Boar/Hog 3 PC

Hello all,

Starting a show on a Full Boar with wing (awesome) and am trying to connect my hog 3pc running on my precision 4300. I own WYG and have successfully programmed a practice rig with this build (2.6.0). I backed up my setup on the Boar to a flash drive and have unsuccessfully tried to get it to open in PC. The app says that it is either acquiring a new IP address at the network adapter (loop back?) or that the server is not responding and would I like to wait. Since I tried to load the back up file I havn't been able to start 3pc on my laptop (same messages).

Guidance?

thanks

eir
Parents
  • bonk bonk, is there anybody in there?

I'm pretty sure that I'm having a problem with the loop back adapter. I have a network icon in my tray saying that I have limited or no connectivity with the loopback adapter. I have uninstalled and re-installed 3PC 2.6.0. (2071) The network adapter keeps saying that its trying to acquire an new network address. I have disabled my firewall and tried repairing the network adapter and loading the show. I am connected to the internet with a WLAN card while I do this. Is there a way that I can manually input the IP address?

Its rare that I have movers on my tv show and I would like the ability to pre program for my boar. The boar is working fine save a couple of screen lockups that required a reboot. I guess I'll call you guys
    tomorrow.

I had this working before and connected to my wyg perform and I don't know what happened. All I tried to do was load a backup show from the boar.

arrrrrrrgg.
  • bonk bonk, is there anybody in there?

I'm pretty sure that I'm having a problem with the loop back adapter. I have a network icon in my tray saying that I have limited or no connectivity with the loopback adapter. I have uninstalled and re-installed 3PC 2.6.0. (2071) The network adapter keeps saying that its trying to acquire an new network address. I have disabled my firewall and tried repairing the network adapter and loading the show. I am connected to the internet with a WLAN card while I do this. Is there a way that I can manually input the IP address?

Its rare that I have movers on my tv show and I would like the ability to pre program for my boar. The boar is working fine save a couple of screen lockups that required a reboot. I guess I'll call you guys
    tomorrow.

I had this working before and connected to my wyg perform and I don't know what happened. All I tried to do was load a backup show from the boar.

arrrrrrrgg.
Children
No Data
Related