Full Boar/Hog 3 PC

Hello all,

Starting a show on a Full Boar with wing (awesome) and am trying to connect my hog 3pc running on my precision 4300. I own WYG and have successfully programmed a practice rig with this build (2.6.0). I backed up my setup on the Boar to a flash drive and have unsuccessfully tried to get it to open in PC. The app says that it is either acquiring a new IP address at the network adapter (loop back?) or that the server is not responding and would I like to wait. Since I tried to load the back up file I havn't been able to start 3pc on my laptop (same messages).

Guidance?

thanks

eir
Parents
  • I backed up a session on the FB and put it on a jump drive as the media.

I have now been able to load 3PC! I still cannot load the show I put on the Jump

I just noticed that there is a button on the upper right of the update screen that says "dismount usb drive". I didn't use this button, useful as it may be. I'm used to my pc in which I can just pull it; though I do close the drive window before hand. this maybe why I can't mount the show. I also wonder if I should back up on a hard drive then move the file to the jump.

Now that I've gotten 3PC to load I've mimicked the patch in a new show and am trying to hook up to wyg, which I've done a bunch before and it isn't happening. Matched patch, bound both universes, launched 3PC first, then launched Wyg 1st, the DP says that its connected: user 1, port 6600.

Oh well, I put too many hours on the show this week anyway.
  • I backed up a session on the FB and put it on a jump drive as the media.

I have now been able to load 3PC! I still cannot load the show I put on the Jump

I just noticed that there is a button on the upper right of the update screen that says "dismount usb drive". I didn't use this button, useful as it may be. I'm used to my pc in which I can just pull it; though I do close the drive window before hand. this maybe why I can't mount the show. I also wonder if I should back up on a hard drive then move the file to the jump.

Now that I've gotten 3PC to load I've mimicked the patch in a new show and am trying to hook up to wyg, which I've done a bunch before and it isn't happening. Matched patch, bound both universes, launched 3PC first, then launched Wyg 1st, the DP says that its connected: user 1, port 6600.

Oh well, I put too many hours on the show this week anyway.
Children
No Data
Related