Full Boar/Hog 3 PC

Hello all,

Starting a show on a Full Boar with wing (awesome) and am trying to connect my hog 3pc running on my precision 4300. I own WYG and have successfully programmed a practice rig with this build (2.6.0). I backed up my setup on the Boar to a flash drive and have unsuccessfully tried to get it to open in PC. The app says that it is either acquiring a new IP address at the network adapter (loop back?) or that the server is not responding and would I like to wait. Since I tried to load the back up file I havn't been able to start 3pc on my laptop (same messages).

Guidance?

thanks

eir
Parents
  • To let everyone know the issue here was with the loop back. Trying to load a show with firewall software and another network adapter working forced the loopback adapter out of the loop. Closing all network adapters except the loopback and shutting down the firewall enabled the show file to load.

The wysiwyg file still hasn't loaded and connected to the hog. I've sent that file to Cast to figure out what is going on. The patch is correct to my knowledge and other shows that i've built do connect to the hog.

annoying but I don't think its a hog issue but rather a wysiwyg issue.
  • To let everyone know the issue here was with the loop back. Trying to load a show with firewall software and another network adapter working forced the loopback adapter out of the loop. Closing all network adapters except the loopback and shutting down the firewall enabled the show file to load.

The wysiwyg file still hasn't loaded and connected to the hog. I've sent that file to Cast to figure out what is going on. The patch is correct to my knowledge and other shows that i've built do connect to the hog.

annoying but I don't think its a hog issue but rather a wysiwyg issue.
Children
No Data
Related