Unblock question

I recorded ch41>46 FL in list 2 cue 2. I then went to cue 1 and recorded the same thing. Then I went back to cue 2 and tried to unblock cue 2. No matter what I tried, it would not unblock. Finally I tried "List 2 unblock" and that worked, i.e. it unblocked cue 2. Why? What am I doing wrong?
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Make sure that the list you want to unblock a cue in is "Chosen"....then type Cue #### Unblock.
    I have List 2 chosen in master 8 and the List 2 editor open and selected for "edit." It does not unblock when I type "Cue 2 Unblock"

[quote=Marty Postma]Or you can type List #### Cue #### Unblock
    It does unblock when I type "List 2 Cue 2 Unblock." What is the difference? What is it trying to unblock if not the selected list? How can I select the list so it will unblock with the shorter command?

Perhaps the more generic question is "How do I select things such that a minimum of typing is required to edit?" By doing what I have described above, I can put channels in cues and it seems to work ok. What doesn't work is unblocking.
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Make sure that the list you want to unblock a cue in is "Chosen"....then type Cue #### Unblock.
    I have List 2 chosen in master 8 and the List 2 editor open and selected for "edit." It does not unblock when I type "Cue 2 Unblock"

[quote=Marty Postma]Or you can type List #### Cue #### Unblock
    It does unblock when I type "List 2 Cue 2 Unblock." What is the difference? What is it trying to unblock if not the selected list? How can I select the list so it will unblock with the shorter command?

Perhaps the more generic question is "How do I select things such that a minimum of typing is required to edit?" By doing what I have described above, I can put channels in cues and it seems to work ok. What doesn't work is unblocking.
Children
No Data
Related