Martin Mac TW1 extened

Hi,
I am had a small problem with the martin mac TW1 extended fixture.
Highlight does not seem to work
Perhaps someone else might check if they have a moment.

Regards C
Parents
  • I have the same issue.. The reason for this is as follows;

The TW1 has both an internal electronic dimmer, a mechanical dimmer and a shutter. Highlight works by turning the dimmer on, and opening the shutter. Highlight only turns on the electronic dimmer and not the mechanical dimmer, leaving the lamp on, but the mechanical dimmer closed.

I think the workaround to this would be to have 2 library files, one accomodating internal electronic dimmer, and another accomodating external dimmer (with mechanical internal dimmer) as it's not neccessary to have both dimmers operational when using the internal electronic dimmer.
  • I have the same issue.. The reason for this is as follows;

The TW1 has both an internal electronic dimmer, a mechanical dimmer and a shutter. Highlight works by turning the dimmer on, and opening the shutter. Highlight only turns on the electronic dimmer and not the mechanical dimmer, leaving the lamp on, but the mechanical dimmer closed.

I think the workaround to this would be to have 2 library files, one accomodating internal electronic dimmer, and another accomodating external dimmer (with mechanical internal dimmer) as it's not neccessary to have both dimmers operational when using the internal electronic dimmer.
Children
No Data
Related