Change Page

HI Gents,
I have see by the last Programming,when i push in the page window on a button for Page 2 ,the on is the template.
when i Programming or move cuelists to the Page its ok ,when change to the first Page the second ist lost???
Its my Mistake?

greeds Dol:hogsign:
Parents
  • Let me see if I have this right...

You move some cuelists to page 2. How are you doing this? Are you on page 2 and just move them to the faders? Or are you trying to do it from the command line similar to "list 203 move page 2?" I don't think you can move lists to a different page from the command line if the page isn't created.

You tried to open a second page by pressing the "page 2" button from the page window but it is not created? Is the correct?

There are a couple of things to look for. In the Page window, is "Guard" pressed. If "Guard" is pressed, nothing will happen.

You can unlock the guard by pressing it again and then press the page 2 button. This should create a page for you. You can also just type from the command line, "Page 2 Enter" and it will go to page 2. If you don't have a page 2, it should create it for you.

Once on page 2, then move your lists to the current page.

Does that help?
  • Let me see if I have this right...

You move some cuelists to page 2. How are you doing this? Are you on page 2 and just move them to the faders? Or are you trying to do it from the command line similar to "list 203 move page 2?" I don't think you can move lists to a different page from the command line if the page isn't created.

You tried to open a second page by pressing the "page 2" button from the page window but it is not created? Is the correct?

There are a couple of things to look for. In the Page window, is "Guard" pressed. If "Guard" is pressed, nothing will happen.

You can unlock the guard by pressing it again and then press the page 2 button. This should create a page for you. You can also just type from the command line, "Page 2 Enter" and it will go to page 2. If you don't have a page 2, it should create it for you.

Once on page 2, then move your lists to the current page.

Does that help?
Children
No Data
Related