CPU Fan Error

Using a Roadhog on a show at the moment. When i started it up this morning it displayed "CPU FAN ERROR" in the start up screen. Started up fine and used it all day but error message still displays on start up.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced, Oz
Parents
  • I too have had this problem.

The first thing I noticed was whirring noise from within the desk. I took the front panel off, cable tied the fan cables away from the fan and all was good. However since then the problem returned, this time it was one of the touch screen cables that fouled the fan ending up in the cpu overheating and the desk crashing mid show. I have now made sure that all cables in the vacinity of the fan are cable tied out of the way to save this happening again. I hope this helps.

Rob
  • I too have had this problem.

The first thing I noticed was whirring noise from within the desk. I took the front panel off, cable tied the fan cables away from the fan and all was good. However since then the problem returned, this time it was one of the touch screen cables that fouled the fan ending up in the cpu overheating and the desk crashing mid show. I have now made sure that all cables in the vacinity of the fan are cable tied out of the way to save this happening again. I hope this helps.

Rob
Children
No Data
Related