Color scheme problem

When using the dark color scheme on my Road Hog, the little black dot in the update screen cannot be seen. It's black on black and looks just like the white dot, which also turns black on black.
Parents
  • Ok, I adjusted and fiddled and it doesn't seem to make much difference. I do notice if I look exactly square-on that a selected black dot has a blue ring around it while the unselected one has a gray ring. Personally this distiction is too small for me to be able to track. If the dark color scheme didn't turn the white dot black, it would be ok. Or if it turned the black dot white, it would also be ok. I do think the dark scheme making both dots black does not make sense and should be logged as a bug. Making them both black on dark makes about as much sense as making them both white on normal.
  • Ok, I adjusted and fiddled and it doesn't seem to make much difference. I do notice if I look exactly square-on that a selected black dot has a blue ring around it while the unselected one has a gray ring. Personally this distiction is too small for me to be able to track. If the dark color scheme didn't turn the white dot black, it would be ok. Or if it turned the black dot white, it would also be ok. I do think the dark scheme making both dots black does not make sense and should be logged as a bug. Making them both black on dark makes about as much sense as making them both white on normal.
Children
No Data
Related