View Cue

I want to create a view as follows:

Open List
Open List-1 (on the List)
Open Cue-1 (on List-1)

Now record View-1

List and List-1 are in View-1, but Cue-1 is not in the view when I call up that view. What do I need to do to have the Cue be open in that view?
Parents
  • Rick,

The viewing of a cue is opening an editor window. As Michael said editor windows can not be stored in views. This is due to the complexity of the continually updated data within them.

You are correct that the user manual does not explicitly explain this exception... I will correct that for the future. We do have bug logged to allow editors to be stored in views. We do plan to fix this in the future as part of a major update to all the windowing functions.

thanks for your understanding,
  • Rick,

The viewing of a cue is opening an editor window. As Michael said editor windows can not be stored in views. This is due to the complexity of the continually updated data within them.

You are correct that the user manual does not explicitly explain this exception... I will correct that for the future. We do have bug logged to allow editors to be stored in views. We do plan to fix this in the future as part of a major update to all the windowing functions.

thanks for your understanding,
Children
No Data
Related