Cue Wait problem

I have a cue with Time=0 (bump) that takes out some lights. It is followed by a cue with a Wait=0 so it should follow immediately. This cue brings up the same lights to a new value in Time=3. I want them to bump out and fade back up.

What happens is they never bump out. If I change the Wait to 0.1 sec, then it works ok.
Parents
  • Thanks, Marty. That was very helpful. I can see where that would come in handy in a large ML rig. What happens when two cues specify different values for the same parameter? Which one wins? HTP? LTP? something else?

I am creating a long sequence of timed cues. I used "wait" to link them because "follow" requires me to change the "follow" time every time I change the cue timing whereas wait does not. Is there a better way to do this? I don't have midi or SMPTE.
  • Thanks, Marty. That was very helpful. I can see where that would come in handy in a large ML rig. What happens when two cues specify different values for the same parameter? Which one wins? HTP? LTP? something else?

I am creating a long sequence of timed cues. I used "wait" to link them because "follow" requires me to change the "follow" time every time I change the cue timing whereas wait does not. Is there a better way to do this? I don't have midi or SMPTE.
Children
No Data
Related