Update Cue Only (not Forward)

I modified the look onstage and then performed an update cue only. I then did a go to the next cue and again tried to update cue only from the info held over in the programmer and the Hog 3 refused to update. I had to release and reenter the info into the programmer to make it update. How do you update two consecutive cues cue-only without having to reselect everything?
Parents
  • hi rick,

the quick answer is [Merge] (Forward Off) (Remove) (State), then touch your cue's Number cell.

i understand the instinct to Update Enter, but, even though it's a LOT slower, Merge really is the proper operation for "updating" cue bodies.

(i think it would be great if "Merge, Enter" would just work, by defaulting to targeting the current cue in the chosen master's list, but instead the command completes without performing any action or presenting any error.)
  • hi rick,

the quick answer is [Merge] (Forward Off) (Remove) (State), then touch your cue's Number cell.

i understand the instinct to Update Enter, but, even though it's a LOT slower, Merge really is the proper operation for "updating" cue bodies.

(i think it would be great if "Merge, Enter" would just work, by defaulting to targeting the current cue in the chosen master's list, but instead the command completes without performing any action or presenting any error.)
Children
No Data
Related