Update Cue Only (not Forward)

I modified the look onstage and then performed an update cue only. I then did a go to the next cue and again tried to update cue only from the info held over in the programmer and the Hog 3 refused to update. I had to release and reenter the info into the programmer to make it update. How do you update two consecutive cues cue-only without having to reselect everything?
Parents
  • What's the difference between updating and merging, other than updating doesn't always work? I've noticed that when recording positions, groups, etc., record doesn't work with previously recorded groups whereas merge will. What is the technical difference in these three commands? I know merge takes the info and puts it into whatever, leaving everything else alone. But what does update do that merge doesn't, and what does record do that merge doesn't. Why is the simple command -- update -- not a good choice? What happens when I update if a group is one of the options and I check it? Does that also misbehave like update with cues?
  • What's the difference between updating and merging, other than updating doesn't always work? I've noticed that when recording positions, groups, etc., record doesn't work with previously recorded groups whereas merge will. What is the technical difference in these three commands? I know merge takes the info and puts it into whatever, leaving everything else alone. But what does update do that merge doesn't, and what does record do that merge doesn't. Why is the simple command -- update -- not a good choice? What happens when I update if a group is one of the options and I check it? Does that also misbehave like update with cues?
Children
No Data
Related