Cuelists (NOT ON FADERS) as chases?

Is it possible for me to construct cue lists that are not on faders and trigger them with macros -- and have them set up as a chase? the manual on page 320 seems to indicate that I should be able to.

Thanks

TIM
Parents
  • Cat,

You have found bug #3112 which states that virtual master fader levels will relate to the "remember fader values" preference for page change in the preferences window. If you turn off this preference then they will work as expected. However I understand why you might want this on and why you might be confused as you did not change a page...

that is all part of the bug. I have added your comments and a repro based on my testing to the bug log. This bug is currently targetted to an upcoming major release.

thanks!
  • Cat,

You have found bug #3112 which states that virtual master fader levels will relate to the "remember fader values" preference for page change in the preferences window. If you turn off this preference then they will work as expected. However I understand why you might want this on and why you might be confused as you did not change a page...

that is all part of the bug. I have added your comments and a repro based on my testing to the bug log. This bug is currently targetted to an upcoming major release.

thanks!
Children
No Data
Related