record to playbacks not working

All,

In hog3PC I try to record Intensity on a fader.
When pressing record, selecting the choose button, the command line displays 'Record Master???'
In control panel - wings, console wing is 'not connected'.
Same for other information that I want to record.
Direct record to a listnumber is working fine

Complete new show, only patching done.

Any idea?
Parents
  • [quote=axs]Just create a new show, patch some fixtures, select fixtures, set a parameter and record to one of the onscreen masters.

It's happening all the time when recording to one of the onscreen faders even with a complete new show.
    Recording to a cuelist is working fine.
    Was able to reproduce it all the time; with different fixtures, different parameters.

The other issue that Fons is describing is also happening under the same conditions. Just 'move list x to onscreenfader' is giving an odd number in the command line.

Only occuring under Vista here, under XP no issues, so far.

For me this happens under XP with SP3.... It's a brand new XP installation on a MAC, with SP3...(under VM Ware) and running fine for everything else...
    As Tom describes.. new show, just patching fixtures and trying to record, anything, onto a fader. Recording directly in List works fine, moving list to fader, same issue...

Fons
  • [quote=axs]Just create a new show, patch some fixtures, select fixtures, set a parameter and record to one of the onscreen masters.

It's happening all the time when recording to one of the onscreen faders even with a complete new show.
    Recording to a cuelist is working fine.
    Was able to reproduce it all the time; with different fixtures, different parameters.

The other issue that Fons is describing is also happening under the same conditions. Just 'move list x to onscreenfader' is giving an odd number in the command line.

Only occuring under Vista here, under XP no issues, so far.

For me this happens under XP with SP3.... It's a brand new XP installation on a MAC, with SP3...(under VM Ware) and running fine for everything else...
    As Tom describes.. new show, just patching fixtures and trying to record, anything, onto a fader. Recording directly in List works fine, moving list to fader, same issue...

Fons
Children
No Data
Related