record to playbacks not working

All,

In hog3PC I try to record Intensity on a fader.
When pressing record, selecting the choose button, the command line displays 'Record Master???'
In control panel - wings, console wing is 'not connected'.
Same for other information that I want to record.
Direct record to a listnumber is working fine

Complete new show, only patching done.

Any idea?
Parents
  • I'm having the same problem with vista home premium. hitting record and a choose button does not work, but hitting record and one of the empty playback bar on the screen works. Also, the choose buttons doesn't light up when I press them.

EDIT: After recording a cue to a master they way I mentioned, I set the master as a HTP master, and my lights came on as expected, however after that I have no control over the master. I set the fader to 0 and the lights stay on, I try to release it, but the ligths stay on, I try PIG+Release but the lights remain on. And the programmer is cleared.

Here it gets VERY interresting: When I try to move a list to master 4 I get the following command in the command line: List 1 Move Master 4294967295. That's if I try to record from the on screen front panel, but if I use the playback bar the command line says List 1 Move Master 4.
  • I'm having the same problem with vista home premium. hitting record and a choose button does not work, but hitting record and one of the empty playback bar on the screen works. Also, the choose buttons doesn't light up when I press them.

EDIT: After recording a cue to a master they way I mentioned, I set the master as a HTP master, and my lights came on as expected, however after that I have no control over the master. I set the fader to 0 and the lights stay on, I try to release it, but the ligths stay on, I try PIG+Release but the lights remain on. And the programmer is cleared.

Here it gets VERY interresting: When I try to move a list to master 4 I get the following command in the command line: List 1 Move Master 4294967295. That's if I try to record from the on screen front panel, but if I use the playback bar the command line says List 1 Move Master 4.
Children
No Data
Related