record to playbacks not working

All,

In hog3PC I try to record Intensity on a fader.
When pressing record, selecting the choose button, the command line displays 'Record Master???'
In control panel - wings, console wing is 'not connected'.
Same for other information that I want to record.
Direct record to a listnumber is working fine

Complete new show, only patching done.

Any idea?
Parents
  • Alright, I was able to get version 3.0.1 to work. After I posted last, I installed version 2.6. I did not restart. I figured I would look and see what windows updates there were. I updated:
    Update for Windows XP (KB967715) and
    Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86
    Restarted and then did the following:
    Update for Windows XP (KB961118) (quit IE after, no reboot required)
    Then installed 3.0.1 and restarted when prompted. It worked after that. Don't know wether it was the .Net updates or the 2.6 but whatever, it seemed to fix it.
    RYan
  • Alright, I was able to get version 3.0.1 to work. After I posted last, I installed version 2.6. I did not restart. I figured I would look and see what windows updates there were. I updated:
    Update for Windows XP (KB967715) and
    Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86
    Restarted and then did the following:
    Update for Windows XP (KB961118) (quit IE after, no reboot required)
    Then installed 3.0.1 and restarted when prompted. It worked after that. Don't know wether it was the .Net updates or the 2.6 but whatever, it seemed to fix it.
    RYan
Children
No Data
Related