Merge Pallet Freeze

Trying to merge small group of lights into a group pallet with an existing pallet made the console go into a state where I wouldn't say it locked up or croaked, but it became un-responsive requiring a reboot. Some buttons would function and some wouldn't.

btw... Do the Hog III consoles still croak? Not something I really want to find out... ;-)
Parents
  • Ok finally a day off of the show...

The system is a Hog III running the latest version public build.

Show includes:

52 Desk Channels
    2 Non-Dims
    11 iSpot 575
    6 Elation Colorwash 575
    4 Digiscan
    6 Mac250 Entours
    10 Pixeline micro w
    4 AMDJ P36

Group was one desk channel and was trying to merge two others with it. Console seemed to lock up, but I could still do things like switch trackball mode, but I could not select via touch screens or select fixtures via keyboard....

Just thought I would throw out what little things I found and see if anyone else was having similar problems.
  • Ok finally a day off of the show...

The system is a Hog III running the latest version public build.

Show includes:

52 Desk Channels
    2 Non-Dims
    11 iSpot 575
    6 Elation Colorwash 575
    4 Digiscan
    6 Mac250 Entours
    10 Pixeline micro w
    4 AMDJ P36

Group was one desk channel and was trying to merge two others with it. Console seemed to lock up, but I could still do things like switch trackball mode, but I could not select via touch screens or select fixtures via keyboard....

Just thought I would throw out what little things I found and see if anyone else was having similar problems.
Children
No Data
Related