Hog3PC [] "class fps::exception" Error on New Show?

Hi everyone,

When I create a new show with Hog3PC (on both XP SP3 and Vista) I am getting a "class fps::exception" error window when the show has been created. Click Ok and nothing happens, although the apps remain resident in memory - no GUI or anything.

If I then exit ALL the processes (the ones ending in -golden.exe) in task manager, relaunch Hog3PC, and open the show, it seems to work fine.

It's just on the show creation I get this error, not opening an existing show.

This isn't really too much of a problem, but I am worried that the show is notbeing created properly...

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks,

Martin
Parents
  • The good news is that your show is getting created properly. As you found, thiis error comes up on new show creation, but if you exit and re-launch the same show it's fine.

We've had a hard time reproducing this at HES. The next time you (or anyone) sees this, can you press the button for more info, and then write down *exactly* what it says? Or take a photo of the screen and post it. All those strange numbers will help us.
  • The good news is that your show is getting created properly. As you found, thiis error comes up on new show creation, but if you exit and re-launch the same show it's fine.

We've had a hard time reproducing this at HES. The next time you (or anyone) sees this, can you press the button for more info, and then write down *exactly* what it says? Or take a photo of the screen and post it. All those strange numbers will help us.
Children
No Data
Related