Hog3PC [] "class fps::exception" Error on New Show?

Hi everyone,

When I create a new show with Hog3PC (on both XP SP3 and Vista) I am getting a "class fps::exception" error window when the show has been created. Click Ok and nothing happens, although the apps remain resident in memory - no GUI or anything.

If I then exit ALL the processes (the ones ending in -golden.exe) in task manager, relaunch Hog3PC, and open the show, it seems to work fine.

It's just on the show creation I get this error, not opening an existing show.

This isn't really too much of a problem, but I am worried that the show is notbeing created properly...

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks,

Martin
Parents
  • I'm glad I could answer your questions. There's usually a few of us who watch the forums on weekends, but it's not guaranteed. If you have a critical issue, calling support will usually get faster response.

Typically when you get that "class fps" error message, there should be a bunch of lines that look like this:
    [0x0e4624f8] fps::exception::exception+0x365
    [0x0fe468f2] PlayList:PlayList(unsigned ShowItem)
    and so on for 15 or 20 lines. Do you see anything like that? Those are the message that will be the greatest help for us if you see the message again.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your computer. We've heard of this happening on a variety of consoles and Hog3PC systems. A similar error would occur very rarely on earlier software, but it seems to be happening more often on 3.0. We're looking into it.
  • I'm glad I could answer your questions. There's usually a few of us who watch the forums on weekends, but it's not guaranteed. If you have a critical issue, calling support will usually get faster response.

Typically when you get that "class fps" error message, there should be a bunch of lines that look like this:
    [0x0e4624f8] fps::exception::exception+0x365
    [0x0fe468f2] PlayList:PlayList(unsigned ShowItem)
    and so on for 15 or 20 lines. Do you see anything like that? Those are the message that will be the greatest help for us if you see the message again.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your computer. We've heard of this happening on a variety of consoles and Hog3PC systems. A similar error would occur very rarely on earlier software, but it seems to be happening more often on 3.0. We're looking into it.
Children
No Data
Related