Server is not responding

I have install H3Pc on a Vista Home Premium.
After launch a Show, the Server is loading and if it finish I get allways the
message "The Show Server is not responding. Would you like to wait?"
What I´m doing wrong?
Parents
  • [quote=eof]As for your routing question, are those routing entries from Vista or XP? They don't look correct for XP, as XP indicates four IPs and a metric for each entry, rather than three, and should never have an entry with a null gateway or interface. I'm not familiar with Vista's route UI, so I can't speak for it.

well, if we're getting technical, from the WMI perspective, there isn't a fourth address for the interface, there's only an InterfaceIndex, which isn't included in the Win32_IP4RouteTable.Description. it also isn't included in the Win32.IP4PersistedRouteTable.Description, whose textual representation of the route in question is "0.0.0.0,0.0.0.0,172.31.0.1,1". you'll notice i used slashes instead of commas, and identified the metric as such.

i'll attach some clearer and descriptive output, below.

i've simply omitted it, as many of the non-WMI methods of adding to the table take the interface address or index as an optional, or nullable, parameter. but you're right, it's useful information that i should have included.

as for a 0.0.0.0 gateway, it can be valid depending on the caller, but it doesn't do a whole lot of good. i'm sure you'll be looking into it. (my event log for Microsoft-Windows-WMI-Activity/Trace shows SetGateways and SetDNSServerSearchOrder being executed multiple times and on multiple NetworkAdapterConfiguration.Index's per control panel change)

the route.exe CLI has new -4 and -6 switches for filtering for IPv4 or IPv6; other than that, it's largely unchanged.
  • [quote=eof]As for your routing question, are those routing entries from Vista or XP? They don't look correct for XP, as XP indicates four IPs and a metric for each entry, rather than three, and should never have an entry with a null gateway or interface. I'm not familiar with Vista's route UI, so I can't speak for it.

well, if we're getting technical, from the WMI perspective, there isn't a fourth address for the interface, there's only an InterfaceIndex, which isn't included in the Win32_IP4RouteTable.Description. it also isn't included in the Win32.IP4PersistedRouteTable.Description, whose textual representation of the route in question is "0.0.0.0,0.0.0.0,172.31.0.1,1". you'll notice i used slashes instead of commas, and identified the metric as such.

i'll attach some clearer and descriptive output, below.

i've simply omitted it, as many of the non-WMI methods of adding to the table take the interface address or index as an optional, or nullable, parameter. but you're right, it's useful information that i should have included.

as for a 0.0.0.0 gateway, it can be valid depending on the caller, but it doesn't do a whole lot of good. i'm sure you'll be looking into it. (my event log for Microsoft-Windows-WMI-Activity/Trace shows SetGateways and SetDNSServerSearchOrder being executed multiple times and on multiple NetworkAdapterConfiguration.Index's per control panel change)

the route.exe CLI has new -4 and -6 switches for filtering for IPv4 or IPv6; other than that, it's largely unchanged.
Children
No Data
Related