Server is not responding

I have install H3Pc on a Vista Home Premium.
After launch a Show, the Server is loading and if it finish I get allways the
message "The Show Server is not responding. Would you like to wait?"
What I´m doing wrong?
Parents
  • news

I was start the H3 succsessful, but on the craziest way of the whole world.
    The first thing I do was activate the windows firewallservice. Then I set the windows firewall to "activ" with the option "ask for blocking progamms".
    Then I start the H3pc. The firewall ask me for the first time "blocking or not blocking". I set "not blocking". Then I start a show. The firewall ask me for more times again .......... I set always "not blocking".
    The H3pc starts and running!
    Now are all H3 aplicationparts written down in the whitelist of the windows firewall.
    so....
    I closed The H3, and attempted to start it again.
    No chance, the old problem, "server is not responding, would you like to wait."
    What I did now, I clean the whitelist from al H3pc entrys and start H3 again. Firewall ask me..............and so on.... The H3 starts and run!
    This procedure I can replicate again and again.
    First activate windows firewall, clean the whitelist from all H3pc entrys and then start H3pc. If I not cleaning the whitelist, it runs into the old problem.
    Have you any ideas what that could be? And why I need the windows firewall for this? More than stange!

Marco
  • news

I was start the H3 succsessful, but on the craziest way of the whole world.
    The first thing I do was activate the windows firewallservice. Then I set the windows firewall to "activ" with the option "ask for blocking progamms".
    Then I start the H3pc. The firewall ask me for the first time "blocking or not blocking". I set "not blocking". Then I start a show. The firewall ask me for more times again .......... I set always "not blocking".
    The H3pc starts and running!
    Now are all H3 aplicationparts written down in the whitelist of the windows firewall.
    so....
    I closed The H3, and attempted to start it again.
    No chance, the old problem, "server is not responding, would you like to wait."
    What I did now, I clean the whitelist from al H3pc entrys and start H3 again. Firewall ask me..............and so on.... The H3 starts and run!
    This procedure I can replicate again and again.
    First activate windows firewall, clean the whitelist from all H3pc entrys and then start H3pc. If I not cleaning the whitelist, it runs into the old problem.
    Have you any ideas what that could be? And why I need the windows firewall for this? More than stange!

Marco
Children
No Data
Related