Problem with install on iPC

I am having issues installing V3.0.0 (build 2417) from V2.6.0 (build 2071) The configuration panel upgrades fine but when installing Hog 3PC I get the following error "There is a problem with this windows installer package. A Script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor"

XPe version is 7.9.

Any clues as to why this happening. I am installing from a 1GB memory stick and the installer package is the only file on it.
Parents
  • Hi,

the iPC is using a Asus A7N8X-VM/400 Mainboard with 512MB Ram and a AMD Sempron K7.

I have also tried to Upgrade the running 8.2.0 Release with the manual iPC ConfigPanel to version 3.0.0 installation works fine. After a reboot the iPc starts up fine and i installed the Hog3 Upgrade. Installation works fine too. After a restart i can load a show. But all Faders are full and i don´t have any control with the panel. So i must connect a external keyboad to shut down the iPC.

The images and the installers are all checkesumed. I have do this after the second Full Release 8.3.0. All fine.

Could it be that the iPC is out of memory ? Are 512MB to less ?

jerome
  • Hi,

the iPC is using a Asus A7N8X-VM/400 Mainboard with 512MB Ram and a AMD Sempron K7.

I have also tried to Upgrade the running 8.2.0 Release with the manual iPC ConfigPanel to version 3.0.0 installation works fine. After a reboot the iPc starts up fine and i installed the Hog3 Upgrade. Installation works fine too. After a restart i can load a show. But all Faders are full and i don´t have any control with the panel. So i must connect a external keyboad to shut down the iPC.

The images and the installers are all checkesumed. I have do this after the second Full Release 8.3.0. All fine.

Could it be that the iPC is out of memory ? Are 512MB to less ?

jerome
Children
No Data
Related