Problem with install on iPC

I am having issues installing V3.0.0 (build 2417) from V2.6.0 (build 2071) The configuration panel upgrades fine but when installing Hog 3PC I get the following error "There is a problem with this windows installer package. A Script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor"

XPe version is 7.9.

Any clues as to why this happening. I am installing from a 1GB memory stick and the installer package is the only file on it.
Parents
  • DoubleYou81 : Did you say that you re-installed the image performing a full restore and all is well again? Installing more memory definitely would not hurt anything. The new shipping consoles today ship with 1gig of RAM but I do not believe this to be the root of the problem. We have been doing some research into the front panel firmware. Can you tell me what the front panel PLD version is as well as the front panel firmware version you are currently using? This information can be found in the Hog 3PC control panel under the information tab.

Chrislim : Can you give me some more information about your console? (Motherboard, RAM, Front panel PLD version, Front Panel Firmware version)

Cheers,
  • DoubleYou81 : Did you say that you re-installed the image performing a full restore and all is well again? Installing more memory definitely would not hurt anything. The new shipping consoles today ship with 1gig of RAM but I do not believe this to be the root of the problem. We have been doing some research into the front panel firmware. Can you tell me what the front panel PLD version is as well as the front panel firmware version you are currently using? This information can be found in the Hog 3PC control panel under the information tab.

Chrislim : Can you give me some more information about your console? (Motherboard, RAM, Front panel PLD version, Front Panel Firmware version)

Cheers,
Children
No Data
Related