Touchscreen problem

I got a strange problem with my touchscreens after update to v3. I have updated two desks and my touchscreen become just a monitors. And buttons under screens doesn't work too.
Parents
  • All,

With version 3.0 you MUST perform a FULL install via the iso. Some customers are doing an upgrade via an ISO image and this will result in the touch screens not working. Version 3.0 contains an updated driver that only gets installed with a FULL install.

Also please remember that a Full install will format the hard drive and erase all files currently on the drive. We try to minimize the times that we require a full install, but please understand it is important to the enhancements in version 3.0

thanks for your understanding,
  • All,

With version 3.0 you MUST perform a FULL install via the iso. Some customers are doing an upgrade via an ISO image and this will result in the touch screens not working. Version 3.0 contains an updated driver that only gets installed with a FULL install.

Also please remember that a Full install will format the hard drive and erase all files currently on the drive. We try to minimize the times that we require a full install, but please understand it is important to the enhancements in version 3.0

thanks for your understanding,
Children
No Data
Related