Fixture Builder Error

Hey guys... Just ran into this problem: After I've completed building my fixture in the builder and click 'Build Type' an error thats says 'Failed to add type to database' pops up..

I tried it on a few systems and came up with the same error. I also tried building a fixture in a new show without luck.

I got around the issue for this show but I just though I'd let you guys know.

Tom
Parents
  • [QUOTE=bellons]there's a workaround if you want to use a custom fixture that is using hog 3pc 2.6 to build it. then merge your new fixture into your 3.0 show. that's it. Hope this helps
    Marco

I am trying to use this workaround, however when I try and merge the show with the personality created in v2.6 it does not display my 'user created fixture' to allow me to merge it into my v3.0 show.

Can anyone help me??

Any news on how long till the bug with this fixture builder bug is fixed??
    :1zhelp:
  • [QUOTE=bellons]there's a workaround if you want to use a custom fixture that is using hog 3pc 2.6 to build it. then merge your new fixture into your 3.0 show. that's it. Hope this helps
    Marco

I am trying to use this workaround, however when I try and merge the show with the personality created in v2.6 it does not display my 'user created fixture' to allow me to merge it into my v3.0 show.

Can anyone help me??

Any news on how long till the bug with this fixture builder bug is fixed??
    :1zhelp:
Children
No Data
Related