Bug in Fixture Patch

Hog3PC V3 -- XP via Parallels

I tried patching and noticed a screen issue. Doesn't seem to tell me in the title bar which fixtures are grouped .. just a black line. I tried switching from DP view back to normal view .. same issue. Attached print screen.
Parents
  • [quote=stephenwyker]Hog3PC V3 -- XP via Parallels

I tried patching and noticed a screen issue. Doesn't seem to tell me in the title bar which fixtures are grouped .. just a black line. I tried switching from DP view back to normal view .. same issue. Attached print screen.

This can happen if you are using any color scheme other than the "default" windows blue one. Under Display Properties change the appearance to the default XP style and your aggregation headings will appear properly again.

Hope this helps:)
  • [quote=stephenwyker]Hog3PC V3 -- XP via Parallels

This can happen if you are using any color scheme other than the "default" windows blue one. Under Display Properties change the appearance to the default XP style and your aggregation headings will appear properly again.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related