Motorized fader - upgrade kit?

By first: why didn't WH3 got motorized fader at the first time?

My opinon is that WH3 (and the other consoles) is pretty hard worked with only 10 faders. Yes, i can get more playback wings, but those are expensive.

Yes - i can use more pages, but people that not are regulary users of the consoles have some problems with fader values on different pages.

So, why don't get us an upgrade kit with motorized faders?

Btw, happy new year...2h left here in sweden.
Parents
  • [quote=snowman]I think that consoles like the avo pearl that have about 60 faders for fixture intensity or whatever, AND 15 masters should have motorized faders. But on the hog where you only have 10 masters you don´t really need it

We can look at digital mixers; Yamaha 01V(96) has only 16 faders, but they are motorized. Why? More layers and functions on the same layer. Hog has 10 pages (layers). Same on other consoles.

Look at Maxxyz; only 10 faders but they are motorized.

I think when you have motorized faders you don't have to keep an eye on values on other pages and you probably work faster, but some of you not.

I grow up with digital consoles and i "work" digital - so i wonder why the lightconsoles doesn't work at the same way as soundconsoles do?

This is my 0.2SEK...
  • [quote=snowman]I think that consoles like the avo pearl that have about 60 faders for fixture intensity or whatever, AND 15 masters should have motorized faders. But on the hog where you only have 10 masters you don´t really need it

We can look at digital mixers; Yamaha 01V(96) has only 16 faders, but they are motorized. Why? More layers and functions on the same layer. Hog has 10 pages (layers). Same on other consoles.

Look at Maxxyz; only 10 faders but they are motorized.

I think when you have motorized faders you don't have to keep an eye on values on other pages and you probably work faster, but some of you not.

I grow up with digital consoles and i "work" digital - so i wonder why the lightconsoles doesn't work at the same way as soundconsoles do?

This is my 0.2SEK...
Children
No Data
Related