Motorized fader - upgrade kit?

By first: why didn't WH3 got motorized fader at the first time?

My opinon is that WH3 (and the other consoles) is pretty hard worked with only 10 faders. Yes, i can get more playback wings, but those are expensive.

Yes - i can use more pages, but people that not are regulary users of the consoles have some problems with fader values on different pages.

So, why don't get us an upgrade kit with motorized faders?

Btw, happy new year...2h left here in sweden.
Parents
  • Magnus,

To answer your original question about an upgrade kit for motorized fader, no we do not plan to make a kit. Motorized faders have certain spacial and electrical considerations that prevent the current consoles from being upgraded. The Wholehog 3 was designed before motorized faders were common on lighting consoles, but some thought was put into the software for a similar capability.

The playback bar will display previous fader values when changing pages thus providing many of the same capabilities of motorized faders. Of course I understand the differences, but this does allow you to restore previous fader values.
  • Magnus,

To answer your original question about an upgrade kit for motorized fader, no we do not plan to make a kit. Motorized faders have certain spacial and electrical considerations that prevent the current consoles from being upgraded. The Wholehog 3 was designed before motorized faders were common on lighting consoles, but some thought was put into the software for a similar capability.

The playback bar will display previous fader values when changing pages thus providing many of the same capabilities of motorized faders. Of course I understand the differences, but this does allow you to restore previous fader values.
Children
No Data
Related