Play back of audio files

I know that the Hog III consol has the ability to play audio tracks from the built in cd rom drive. To my knowledge it is not available on the H3PC. I would like the ability to play any audio file from my H3PC. It would also be nice to not be limited to using the cd drive. I would like to store the audio files in the same folder as the show with the ability to back them up along with the show.
Parents
  • I recently purchased the LTC widget to get around this problem. When I don't have a source from a player, I am able to do a workaround.

I have a LTC signal track which I recoded into my PC. I lay that down as the Right audio channel on a song and keep the song on the Left channel. This only gets me a mono mix, but it is a quick workaround.

It would be much easier to have this feature availble, and I asked about it a couple years ago, and HES said it is on their list of things to implement sometime soon. I never thought of using the keystroke for something like this...Interesting idea.
  • I recently purchased the LTC widget to get around this problem. When I don't have a source from a player, I am able to do a workaround.

I have a LTC signal track which I recoded into my PC. I lay that down as the Right audio channel on a song and keep the song on the Left channel. This only gets me a mono mix, but it is a quick workaround.

It would be much easier to have this feature availble, and I asked about it a couple years ago, and HES said it is on their list of things to implement sometime soon. I never thought of using the keystroke for something like this...Interesting idea.
Children
No Data
Related