Tracking data

Something which annoys me is the tracked data when a new cue is created with edits track forward deselected. I may be missing something in an options menu? This is my example:

Lets say I have 2 desk channels patched.

I record a new Q1 with channel 1 @100% and no data for channel 2.

Next I record a Q0.5 with edits track forward deselected and channel 2 @ 50%.

When I go to Q1 channel 1 is @100%, channel 2 @50%.

Perform the same operation on a Hog 2 and in Q1 Channel 1 would be @100% and Channel 2 @0%, which is actually what I require.

Frequently when programming I need to add a preset cue retrospectively to all my songs. On the Hog 2 I can do this without altering my song cue list data. On Hog 3 it appears I need to block Q1 unnecessarily?

Thanks Ross
Parents
  • The timing issue you mention Sami frustrates me greatly also. However I have never found a reliable way to repro it. It appears that in some specific undeterminable cases the timing adopted is the default or tracked parameter one and one not the current cue global timing, effectively splitting the cue times, and yet on other occasions using the same keystrokes the global cue time remains in tact. I see this happening over and over again but cannot create a consistent reproduction.

Ross
  • The timing issue you mention Sami frustrates me greatly also. However I have never found a reliable way to repro it. It appears that in some specific undeterminable cases the timing adopted is the default or tracked parameter one and one not the current cue global timing, effectively splitting the cue times, and yet on other occasions using the same keystrokes the global cue time remains in tact. I see this happening over and over again but cannot create a consistent reproduction.

Ross
Children
No Data
Related