DMX 8000 Processor as Artnet node

Are there any plans to have the DMX 8000 Processor act as an Artnet node, as the DP2000 does? I can see this being useful in a few (rare) instances.

-RB
Parents
  • To be honest, we have not discussed this feature set at all, other than my logging it. There are many other requests that present a much higher value to more customers way ahead of converting the DP8000 to an Art-Net node.

All the discussion and suggestions in this thread are linked to the feature suggestion log so they will not be lost when we do make decisions about this feature.

We appeciate the opinions and suggestions of all users, because everyone works with our equipment in unique ways and we want to please as many as we can.

thanks for your understanding,
  • To be honest, we have not discussed this feature set at all, other than my logging it. There are many other requests that present a much higher value to more customers way ahead of converting the DP8000 to an Art-Net node.

All the discussion and suggestions in this thread are linked to the feature suggestion log so they will not be lost when we do make decisions about this feature.

We appeciate the opinions and suggestions of all users, because everyone works with our equipment in unique ways and we want to please as many as we can.

thanks for your understanding,
Children
No Data
Related