Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • My opinion would be no....with the exception of motorized faders on the main console, anything else can pretty much be done with software and/or wings.

While I have said that I don't care for motorized faders, they could do a wing with one.

I would like to see a wing the size of a small laptop keyboard of executor buttons. Nice and simple and I can place it right between my HIII and my Expansion Wing.

Pretty much anything else should be able to be accomplished with software and existing hardware.
  • My opinion would be no....with the exception of motorized faders on the main console, anything else can pretty much be done with software and/or wings.

While I have said that I don't care for motorized faders, they could do a wing with one.

I would like to see a wing the size of a small laptop keyboard of executor buttons. Nice and simple and I can place it right between my HIII and my Expansion Wing.

Pretty much anything else should be able to be accomplished with software and existing hardware.
Children
No Data
Related