Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • I feel that the current Wholehog III line is still maturing and that necessary changes can be accomplished through software. Just look at how far it has come already and how many powerful features have been implemented. The hardware is solid, and as such, a "Wholehog 4" isn't necessary at all in my opinion.

A macro directory would be great! It could potentially be accessed by [Open] + [Macro] syntax.

It would be great to be able to label the macros in the directory as well, and perhaps even move your favorite macros to a docking toolbar that you could put anywhere on your screens, much like the "Views" toolbar.

It sounds like a lot of great things are planned for the near future in Wholehog III OS!

Jason
  • I feel that the current Wholehog III line is still maturing and that necessary changes can be accomplished through software. Just look at how far it has come already and how many powerful features have been implemented. The hardware is solid, and as such, a "Wholehog 4" isn't necessary at all in my opinion.

A macro directory would be great! It could potentially be accessed by [Open] + [Macro] syntax.

It would be great to be able to label the macros in the directory as well, and perhaps even move your favorite macros to a docking toolbar that you could put anywhere on your screens, much like the "Views" toolbar.

It sounds like a lot of great things are planned for the near future in Wholehog III OS!

Jason
Children
No Data
Related