Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • I too think Hog III needs to be finished.... All the things that are seen as ideals in the Hog 4 can easily be done with a software update.

I would really like Hog to have a system like on MA where you can not only build fixtures, but build step attributes (ie 21% is Gobo 2 etc). Fixture builder on Hog 3 has got me out of some holes in the past, but its no way near as it could/should be and I am sure its not too hard to do.

I also think more Hog 2 features need to be bought in. Its only in the last 18 months the Mark Cue function has been brought in - which is odd for a desk debuting a lot longer than that.. Theres so many other things in H2 not in H3 yet.

I guess your writing this on the basis that MA2 has come out. MA2 exists because it is ready, and because the MA1 range needed a complete overhaul, or major range re-design. I was one of the people that suggested the Light should have 2 screens.

Aside from that, new desks cost money to launch, and with all due respect, it will take HES/Flying Pig a long time to gain their trust back with LDs for new desk launches.
  • I too think Hog III needs to be finished.... All the things that are seen as ideals in the Hog 4 can easily be done with a software update.

I would really like Hog to have a system like on MA where you can not only build fixtures, but build step attributes (ie 21% is Gobo 2 etc). Fixture builder on Hog 3 has got me out of some holes in the past, but its no way near as it could/should be and I am sure its not too hard to do.

I also think more Hog 2 features need to be bought in. Its only in the last 18 months the Mark Cue function has been brought in - which is odd for a desk debuting a lot longer than that.. Theres so many other things in H2 not in H3 yet.

I guess your writing this on the basis that MA2 has come out. MA2 exists because it is ready, and because the MA1 range needed a complete overhaul, or major range re-design. I was one of the people that suggested the Light should have 2 screens.

Aside from that, new desks cost money to launch, and with all due respect, it will take HES/Flying Pig a long time to gain their trust back with LDs for new desk launches.
Children
No Data
Related