Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • [quote=neil-NSLX;34919]

I guess your writing this on the basis that MA2 has come out. MA2 exists because it is ready, and because the MA1 range needed a complete overhaul, or major range re-design. I was one of the people that suggested the Light should have 2 screens.

But look at the price of the new MA series 2.... Its astonomical. The full sizes weighs more than me! Atleast with a Hog 3 or anything below, you can get it out of the flightcase yourself.

I think in the the next 12 months, alot of features will be implemented by HES, before christmas they had v3 and the DP8k on thier hands. Maybe now these are released... there software developers may implement more of the requested. But lets not forget, the DP8K and v3 where great achivements and they must have been hard to make, market etc, so we should give HES a bit of space.
  • [quote=neil-NSLX;34919]

I guess your writing this on the basis that MA2 has come out. MA2 exists because it is ready, and because the MA1 range needed a complete overhaul, or major range re-design. I was one of the people that suggested the Light should have 2 screens.

But look at the price of the new MA series 2.... Its astonomical. The full sizes weighs more than me! Atleast with a Hog 3 or anything below, you can get it out of the flightcase yourself.

I think in the the next 12 months, alot of features will be implemented by HES, before christmas they had v3 and the DP8k on thier hands. Maybe now these are released... there software developers may implement more of the requested. But lets not forget, the DP8K and v3 where great achivements and they must have been hard to make, market etc, so we should give HES a bit of space.
Children
No Data
Related