Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • Neil, I think you and I share a similar opinion. Difference being... I never took to the MA series 1, or the news series 2. I found the MA too complicated whereas Hog is simple... I like that. As a programmer, we have enough to deal with without 6 different ways of doing things. The guys at MA are nice, and it is a good product for some people... but not me. The syntax is on major thing I didnt like about it.

Brad - you should be able to remember this first time we met at PLASA. The first thing I asked about was the syntax wasn't it..? HES customer support, products and the un-precidented development team are world class. No joke. That is exactly what the industry needs. Hence the reason I use a Hog at every possible occasion.

Now back onto the H4 topic... I think everything the current user wants can be done in software development. As these things start being released.. Hog is going to get even stronger. In fact I have enough confidence in HES to say that the strength of the H3 platform will have almost doubled by this time next year. Coupling the powerful and intuative software with products like DL.3, AXON, then adding the huge processing power of the DP8000; your show cannot go wrong.

Supporting HES/Barco and the Wholehog line is one brilliant decision I made. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
  • Neil, I think you and I share a similar opinion. Difference being... I never took to the MA series 1, or the news series 2. I found the MA too complicated whereas Hog is simple... I like that. As a programmer, we have enough to deal with without 6 different ways of doing things. The guys at MA are nice, and it is a good product for some people... but not me. The syntax is on major thing I didnt like about it.

Brad - you should be able to remember this first time we met at PLASA. The first thing I asked about was the syntax wasn't it..? HES customer support, products and the un-precidented development team are world class. No joke. That is exactly what the industry needs. Hence the reason I use a Hog at every possible occasion.

Now back onto the H4 topic... I think everything the current user wants can be done in software development. As these things start being released.. Hog is going to get even stronger. In fact I have enough confidence in HES to say that the strength of the H3 platform will have almost doubled by this time next year. Coupling the powerful and intuative software with products like DL.3, AXON, then adding the huge processing power of the DP8000; your show cannot go wrong.

Supporting HES/Barco and the Wholehog line is one brilliant decision I made. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related