Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • Neil, I think you and I share a similar opinion. Difference being... I never liked the MA series 1, or the news series 2, in the first place.

Joe, if I were you I would be careful what you say here.. Firstly, I never said I didn't like the MA - so in actual fact, we don't really share a similiar opinion at all! You have made a rather bold assumption here. I said that the MA wasn't finished in some areas, and with the comments I made above in mind, I should point out here that the MA has on several occasions performed brilliantly for me, and it has never crashed on me mid show, and I have programmed some pretty big monster shows on it.

To be openly claiming not to like a desk, or never have, is a rather bold statement to make - especially on an internet forum, where people (including MA themselves) can read what you have said, and may be less helpful in the future towards you... It also doesn't really do wonders for your CV, as you appear to be touting yourself as a Level 3 MA Programmer.... A lot of programmers, myself included get work from being reccomended from Manufacturers, you should bear this in mind :)

Anyway, as far as I am concerned, the major to do list is to get Artnet out of the desk directly, and to work on a few of the features I mentioned a couple of months ago.

I now beleive theres a party on the upper lounge, so I'll catch you laters.
  • Neil, I think you and I share a similar opinion. Difference being... I never liked the MA series 1, or the news series 2, in the first place.

Joe, if I were you I would be careful what you say here.. Firstly, I never said I didn't like the MA - so in actual fact, we don't really share a similiar opinion at all! You have made a rather bold assumption here. I said that the MA wasn't finished in some areas, and with the comments I made above in mind, I should point out here that the MA has on several occasions performed brilliantly for me, and it has never crashed on me mid show, and I have programmed some pretty big monster shows on it.

To be openly claiming not to like a desk, or never have, is a rather bold statement to make - especially on an internet forum, where people (including MA themselves) can read what you have said, and may be less helpful in the future towards you... It also doesn't really do wonders for your CV, as you appear to be touting yourself as a Level 3 MA Programmer.... A lot of programmers, myself included get work from being reccomended from Manufacturers, you should bear this in mind :)

Anyway, as far as I am concerned, the major to do list is to get Artnet out of the desk directly, and to work on a few of the features I mentioned a couple of months ago.

I now beleive theres a party on the upper lounge, so I'll catch you laters.
Children
No Data
Related