Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • Hey Brad, long time don't see a massege from you...i have to commant to now...

Guys, the only real problame the Hog3 have is the "heart", bugs, slow, conectivity, etc...those came from the heart of the console, switch the heart and all of those problams will gone...the hog 3 software are muce muce more advance then the hardware, the CPU/OS/RAM/MB/prosesor/wairing etc...are really old fasion technology and Must replace them to new "state of the art" parts.

Lets take for example...Nokia "conecting peuple" :)
    The new N97 is a great phone (like the H3) but the software are far more advance then the hardware so this phone as came to it end and it have no future because the software stand on a really old tach...so...nokia came in and take a new, state of the art, "Heart", called "Maemo 5", and go out with the one and only...THE N900 (my new phone after it came to the market).

Thats the same with hog, we only need a new heart for that awesome console.

Just my....
    Amir
    Danix Systems
    Israel
  • Hey Brad, long time don't see a massege from you...i have to commant to now...

Guys, the only real problame the Hog3 have is the "heart", bugs, slow, conectivity, etc...those came from the heart of the console, switch the heart and all of those problams will gone...the hog 3 software are muce muce more advance then the hardware, the CPU/OS/RAM/MB/prosesor/wairing etc...are really old fasion technology and Must replace them to new "state of the art" parts.

Lets take for example...Nokia "conecting peuple" :)
    The new N97 is a great phone (like the H3) but the software are far more advance then the hardware so this phone as came to it end and it have no future because the software stand on a really old tach...so...nokia came in and take a new, state of the art, "Heart", called "Maemo 5", and go out with the one and only...THE N900 (my new phone after it came to the market).

Thats the same with hog, we only need a new heart for that awesome console.

Just my....
    Amir
    Danix Systems
    Israel
Children
No Data
Related