Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=erock;43648]Out of curiosity, what hardware did you upgrade in your IPC, I'm assuming that this was not reccomended by HES?

We replaced Motherboard-Graphicscard-Harddisk drive-Processor.
    And it was a complete HES upgrade pack. Engine (service department of Flashlight Netherlands) replaced the hardware.
    We had a lot of crashes in both Hog2 and Hog3 due to IDE HDD.. Now we're running on a SATA drive and all's fine!
    On new years eve i connected a single HD monitor and HOG3 crashed on the output window.. That's because the graphiccard is not that big on calculating power..
    Did you get your DualHead2Go working on Hog3??
  • [QUOTE=erock;43648]Out of curiosity, what hardware did you upgrade in your IPC, I'm assuming that this was not reccomended by HES?

We replaced Motherboard-Graphicscard-Harddisk drive-Processor.
    And it was a complete HES upgrade pack. Engine (service department of Flashlight Netherlands) replaced the hardware.
    We had a lot of crashes in both Hog2 and Hog3 due to IDE HDD.. Now we're running on a SATA drive and all's fine!
    On new years eve i connected a single HD monitor and HOG3 crashed on the output window.. That's because the graphiccard is not that big on calculating power..
    Did you get your DualHead2Go working on Hog3??
Children
No Data
Related