Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=eventdesignlab;46037]I too believe there is a lot of development left in H3, I'm just curious how quickly it will continue to come about with Barco consuming High End Systems. The L.A. office is all but barebones, many people let go, and software revisions seeming to take longer and longer. Just curious how important the continuing development of H3 is to Barco and what resources they will continue to throw at it? Love my hog, but the merge into Barco got me a little worried.

Well...the LA office is gone (from what I've been told). Once Mike was let go and Randy left...the writing was on the wall.

I'm feeling the same way right now...I keep asking myself if the Barco merge is the first nail in the coffin. I look at Plasa and there was really no showing from Barco/HES. They announced a new light and software for Axons. (And the light was no where to be seen).

I'm hoping things step up and get a quick pace to get back on line...if not, I might have to start looking elsewhere unfortunately.
  • [QUOTE=eventdesignlab;46037]I too believe there is a lot of development left in H3, I'm just curious how quickly it will continue to come about with Barco consuming High End Systems. The L.A. office is all but barebones, many people let go, and software revisions seeming to take longer and longer. Just curious how important the continuing development of H3 is to Barco and what resources they will continue to throw at it? Love my hog, but the merge into Barco got me a little worried.

Well...the LA office is gone (from what I've been told). Once Mike was let go and Randy left...the writing was on the wall.

I'm feeling the same way right now...I keep asking myself if the Barco merge is the first nail in the coffin. I look at Plasa and there was really no showing from Barco/HES. They announced a new light and software for Axons. (And the light was no where to be seen).

I'm hoping things step up and get a quick pace to get back on line...if not, I might have to start looking elsewhere unfortunately.
Children
No Data
Related