Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • personally, I think the system would be good enough as it is, at least, you should replace the touch screen with multi touch panels (and then change the software so that it can meet the needs multi-touch, as To date, no windows, linux and neither is compatible with multi-touch
    (In fact you can not split the pointer in windows simultaneously in two places at once, this is because it uses the main input-mouse pointer))),
    at least 20 motorized faders, 30 executor buttons least, it could be replaced by a 7''monitor multi touch directly on the bridge of the console (to be clear in the area where there is the numeric keypad), where the various functions can be implemented, it could insert a page with the executor virtual buttons that change color depending on the function of time, for any features you could give rein to their imagination, ie. maps of color mixing CMY ma2 like, add more pages of virtual faders, ecc.

but this would be like, copy something that already exists, or change something that already is a real ... like ma2

I am for the virtualization of systems, namely:
    you can create a machine in which instead of the numeric keypad and cursors, there is a multi-touch panel, where there are virtualized, buttons, faders, buttons, players, virtual display, in fact, completely eliminate the physical hardware and virtualize throughout a multi-touch, but not inductive resistive touch modules (those that work, even if dirty, as ipad2)

the idea is to virtualize everything, so that each user can choose the configuration of the virtual control panel, most preferred, for example, today I need 20 sliders, 10 executor buttons, and 1x a/b 1x c/d On another occasion I would serve 40 faders etc., it would be possible with this system is through the standardized profiles, edit in the true sense, the console. but of course this is just a conceptual project, made ​​... mah knows whether it is possible! :-)
  • personally, I think the system would be good enough as it is, at least, you should replace the touch screen with multi touch panels (and then change the software so that it can meet the needs multi-touch, as To date, no windows, linux and neither is compatible with multi-touch
    (In fact you can not split the pointer in windows simultaneously in two places at once, this is because it uses the main input-mouse pointer))),
    at least 20 motorized faders, 30 executor buttons least, it could be replaced by a 7''monitor multi touch directly on the bridge of the console (to be clear in the area where there is the numeric keypad), where the various functions can be implemented, it could insert a page with the executor virtual buttons that change color depending on the function of time, for any features you could give rein to their imagination, ie. maps of color mixing CMY ma2 like, add more pages of virtual faders, ecc.

but this would be like, copy something that already exists, or change something that already is a real ... like ma2

I am for the virtualization of systems, namely:
    you can create a machine in which instead of the numeric keypad and cursors, there is a multi-touch panel, where there are virtualized, buttons, faders, buttons, players, virtual display, in fact, completely eliminate the physical hardware and virtualize throughout a multi-touch, but not inductive resistive touch modules (those that work, even if dirty, as ipad2)

the idea is to virtualize everything, so that each user can choose the configuration of the virtual control panel, most preferred, for example, today I need 20 sliders, 10 executor buttons, and 1x a/b 1x c/d On another occasion I would serve 40 faders etc., it would be possible with this system is through the standardized profiles, edit in the true sense, the console. but of course this is just a conceptual project, made ​​... mah knows whether it is possible! :-)
Children
No Data
Related